Professional Organization and Interior Decorating
On Point Organization
Each package is custom designed based on your goals, pictures of your space and your responses to the On Point Space ‘Get to Know You!’ questionnaire. Because every client needs varying degrees of help, I have created Three Levels of Service, as well as the opportunity to work in 4 Spaces: Front Office, Back Office (Inventory Management), Private Office, and Home Office.
During the on-site visit, I will work side-by-side with you or a team member. As we work together to get organized, I will teach you the tools you need to stay organized. Some practices determine that they will make more progress if they close the practice and power through, but that is certainly not a requirement!
Each package is built for a single space: Front Office, Back Office (Inventory Management), Private Office, or Home Office, and can be combined with other spaces or décor services, saving you time and expense. Each On Point Organization package includes the following:
- A welcome video call to see your space and get to know you more
- Purging of paperwork, files and supplies
- Implementation of supply organization provisions on hand
- Resources for purchasing organizational provisions for supplies
- Recommendations for improving workflow and space utilization
- Follow-up written plan for continued implementation and success
- A follow up video call to support your progress a month after the on-site visit
If arranged prior to the on-site visit, your custom package can also include a shopping trip to purchase organization provisions for supplies (provisions to be purchased by client).
Ready to get started? Click here to begin your survey!
On Point Design
Are you preparing to sell your practice? Or perhaps you just haven’t updated in a while! Staying current with your practice appearance will send the message to your patient family that you are current with technology, techniques and skills. But where do you start? Our décor packages are designed to be flexible and customizable.
Exclusively offered by On Point Space, the Virtual Practice Refresh! Consult will explore your current space and your needs, and result in a plan for getting started with updating your space. The package includes a 2 hour consult via video call with Andrea, and a final report outlining your needs and priorities. A great value at $499!
On Point On-Site Décor Consultations are custom built and include the following:
- Team exercise to be completed one month prior to the on-site visit
- The exclusive On Point Space Décor Design Questionnaire for you to introduce me to your style and goals
- Video conference calls prior to the on-site visit for you to introduce me to your space
- Follow up conference call after the on-site visit to support your progress
- Special insider client pricing for décor and office and reception furniture
- Professional introduction to local contractors and flooring providers
1 Day On Point On-Site Décor Consultation (plus travel)
- A single on-site visit to evaluate your current office design, take ‘before’ photos and observe workflows
- 2-hour consultation with the practice owner to discuss options and needs for local contractors
- Color and décor consultation to include 1 design board with purchasing option
2 Day On Point On-Site Décor Consultation (plus travel)
- All the above, plus:
- Color and décor consultation to include 2 design boards with purchasing option
- A second on-site visit to finalize implementation details, stage furniture and décor, take ‘after’ photos, and action plan remaining items